Tuesday 4 March 2014

The Home Stretch

Well, it's Tuesday March 4 and it is snowing again!! I sooo hope I am chosen as the La Vie En Rose Aqua brand ambassador! I NEED a trip to the Riviera Maya.


Our internet at home has been down for the past week - and won't be back up until this coming Thursday. I never really noticed how much I relied on the 'net until it was gone. In a way it's been a nice break - unplugging - but on the other hand it has been incredibly frustrating.

Our service provider (who will remain nameless) uses Bell lines. From what I understand, there was a work order for one of our neighbors' services and while there, the Bell guy took the liberty of removing our internet card (as he assumed if it wasn't listed with Bell, it was unused). And so... we wait.




I did want to take this opportunity (while I am online) to thank you for your encouragement and kind words about my challenge. The contest to become the  La Vie En Rose Aqua brand ambassador has given me a goal to work towards. I know there are many others more qualified, with more Twitter followers, and amazing "bikini-bods" who have already submitted their application - and that's ok.

Whether I have the opportunity to travel to Mexico with La Vie En Rose and post about their fantastic swimwear line or not; I am happy to have begun the process of my transformation. I love how I feel right now. I love working out. I love eating right. I love connecting with other like-minded women. I love change!

The deadline to apply for the contest is March 9 (this coming Sunday). My transformation will in no way be complete by then; in fact, I'll just be getting started. This is now a life-long journey of improving every area of my life - and I hope you join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment